Old 09-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Elisabrat

The Victorian days were certainly a time of.. delicate 'rose' women and abiding by a womans 'sensabilities' we wouldn't want to offend her would we? I think while a whole lot of things were oh so wrong now I also see how woman were treated.. specially. I kinda like that. I think it had a sense of romance to it that was overwhelmingly grand .. for the upper class. The rest of the woman slaved like laborers and did not get that same treatment at home or at the work place. How sad right? but a woman quickening? sure I go with that. I don't want my daughter to give me gross details. I did my three, my one sister I sat through both her labors as her hubby said it was too gross.. and the other one of her four and let me say.. I am sorta glad I now live in Wyoming.. kinda far from being able to help. BUT I am so ready to make baby blankets and Jaba will have to teach me to sew (ugh) little dresses and oh dear what if it is a boy.. oh crud. truck blankets? riffle holders? lol.. something. Nancia come visit me in my table runner swap or in Dustys swap we miss you there! .. MINE IS READY its very fall colored and very finished.