Old 09-10-2013, 05:43 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

GGal ... two red/first ribbons! ... one for the baby quilt (pink, Irish chain with novelty print) and one for Granny59 for her Mighty Mini Dresden's. No ribbon for my FWS, but I did find out that it was in the last 6 of the 18 in the class. Reasons were left with each entry, and the FWS they complimented the piecing accuracy and the choice of quilting design ... though felt there were too many fabrics. It was clear that they did not like "busy", when you saw the other entries and placings (top 4 placed). Pretty much all had lots of open space to allow for the quilting to have a spot to be featured. While no ribbon, I was very happy to know it made it to the final 6. And quite pleased with the other two.

JanieW and OKSGlad ... oh that is so lovely and fresh! and what a nice pattern when you see a whole quilt done with it.

JanieW ... I like your style ... a holiday to rest up and get ready for the next holiday!!

MiraB ... of course you would like the roses! So it does look like you need a new machine!!!!!!!!!