Old 09-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, Very pretty block Janie & OK...Your blocks all together will work very well...

Lots of chatter with all of you and I must say I have been reading it all almost every day...

I have been very miserable the last couple of months...first with the bursitis/left hip and now my right knee needs to be replaced...I have been trying very hard not to even think about it but when I get up to walk...I can't go 3-4 steps without stopping...it hurts when I sit/stand/trying to sleep...ankle & knee swelled so badly the other day I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room..I used the TENS unit & ice on it and it returned to almost normal the following morning...I've been using my left foot to sew with and It's very herky jerky so I haven't been doing much of that either..I don't like to use the stop/start feature on my machine..I can't seem to stop it quickly enough and I mess up the stitches/seam...I have not been a happy camper!!! I know what has to be done and I'm dreading it..I just wanted to let you all know what's going on with me....