Old 09-11-2013, 06:30 PM
carriem

Like many others have said there are too many posts to comment to everyone. I hope that those who are in pain can get some relief soon! I too am struggling...still my shoulder. PT is recommending an MRI to primary doctor who has to make the official call to "order it". I am definitely stronger than I was when I started seeing her, but still have this "catch" when I move my arm certain ways...it sends pain down my arm. PT did say in the mean time I can try 2 hours of sewing in a day to see if that makes it flare up like it was before. Should have a little time tomorrow, but won't get to try the full "allowed" time until Friday.

I haven't done any crocheting for years. When I was first married I learned to read patterns from my great grandma (she taught me how to chain stitch when I was little). I used the small thread/yarn to make lace and doilies. I've did scarves for gifts one year (combining a couple different yarns to get a nice soft/fluffy look. I taught myself to knit, but haven't completed anything.