View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Elisabrat

I am working on kellys center red/white and am making what feels like lol 1000 little squares! ok its not that many but its a square on point within a square, within a square so its taking slowball me forever. I have 16 finished maybe more.. I did all the next half the first part now to finish the last half of it. Got distracted yesterday from working after a couple hours by groceries, fishing drop offs, pick ups.. oh yes and licenses. I went to get my license. I had all this pile of paper you now need: social security, rental agreement, another bill showing you live where you live, birth certificate, old license.. tada.. what I didn't have was my marriage license of 14 yrs ago to a man I divorced 11 yrs ago.. WTH? it was the one that showed why I am a McD so I needed THAT paper. amazingly enough I went home went through my entire life's worth of papers all 5 inches of it (I toss everything) and .. there it was. almost surprised me as much as the request itself. so today.. another lovely trip to dmv. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. how wonderous. especially after a day in dialysis. double joy! ps: I should have Kelly's center ready to mail Monday pics and everything. I figured I would make enough of those squares to go around the entire center and decide after how many I really want to use enough to be pretty not too many to be crazy busy.