Old 09-12-2013, 03:59 AM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Dustymomma, I finally got it together! Your runner is ready for the mailbox! Got the show quilt finished & you can see it in the picture section. I just posted it with it's matching vest just a little while ago. I sure hope you like your double-sided runner! I had lots of fun making it & I hope you like it too!!
Oh! I can't wait! I need about another hour or so to work on yours. Late hair appointment last night, and something at the salon gave me a horrible headache. Then the man throws at me that we have a banquet to go to tonight, 30 minutes after I get off work. Sure, I can make it, and if I leave work 15 minutes early, I can run home to change first too (the famous gold shoes with a hot pink dress? I'm thinking about it!) This is the dinner where they have the annual silent auction for the scholarship program, and all the big money donors come for it, so there's no telling if it'll be a long night or a LONG night. Last year we won a week in a condo in Hilton Head that we still haven't had a chance to use. Luckily the owner is one of the man's employees & said we can use it whenever except 4th of July week. We also got some more Tervis tumblers and a matching Tervis ice bucket that is still in the box, lol. The tumblers went to the man's mom in Denmark. So, no telling what we'll buy this year. I'm thinking that he needs a picture to hang in his office, but we'll see if anything strikes him.