Old 09-12-2013, 06:42 AM
rfbrazell

Of course you can come back. It is great to hear. We will be praying for you and your family. My wife and I lost all of our parents with in a year and half. My mom's oncologist called me to let me know it was going to be soon and I should come down ( from Washington state to Calif). She also said " I always tell my families of the paitent that is having a hard time to let go, to find your favorite picture of your Mom and put it where you would see it EVERY DAY". Then she said you know part of your Mom is in you! It really helped!
Hugs
Robert

Originally Posted by wanabquilter View Post
Wanted to stop in and say hello. Life has been so crazy for the last year. Daddy passed away August 21st. It was quite and he was in no pain. Even though it has been hard saying good by to him. I know that he is no longer in pain. He faught a good fight for three years.

I want to ask if it will be alright if I rejoin the group when it starts back up. I know that I let some of you down and I am so sorry for that. So I leave it up to you as a group on how you feel.

Audrey L. Peterson (wanabquilter)