Old 09-12-2013, 09:06 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... glad you are making it for YOU! The baby yarn will make it so nice and snuggly. Definitely a good sit down project for you, to be kind to your body. I'm *giggling* at you not knowing who your October MB partner is! Maybe we should have had you send one of us the list, for times like this. Glad that you are letting that chair do your walking for you ... and save your leg/knee/hip as much as you can. Don't get any speeding tickets!! Good for you for keeping QOTS in the loop and yes, I hope they will drop by and say hello to the group. I haven't been following the Spike threads ... figured til I am ready to get back in the sewing groove, I would let them go, and then catch up then. Took my Spike Topper to the local Fair last night for its first showing!

Ladies ... and yes, Honchey's Ditty Bag is exceptional and could be used in so many more ways than for our notions! Christmas gifts, anyone?

JanRN ... we'll just call this your FART Retirement! I'm sure it's the right one for you ... keeps you involved in a career that you have loved, with enough separation from it to do so many other things that you want to do away from it! Quilt on!!!!!! ........ and when is the next FART?

Crocheting ... I used to do a lot of TV crocheting too!!!! Before I was married, I made a tablecloth for my dining room table ... yes itty bitty crochet cotton. I must have been idiotic!!! There was spells of knitting, petit point and needlepoint. Haven't done any for years! Though don't you do your binding with the TV? and GFGs? and ? Heck, I sew at the machine while allegedly watching TV ... though more of the time it's a matter of "noise" and I catch the odd glimpse as I work along. GFGs have become my in between if I do not have other quilty hand sewing to do, and am wanting to sit in a comfy chair and not at my machine

OKSGlad ... Thankfully your DDIL/DS have you to SOS when need be! Poor little one ... no doubt she'll get lots of pampering and TLC to help her thru it all. Are the Grands back to school?

CarrieM ... On the upside thankfully your PT is not trying to continue endlessly and referring you on for further diagnosis. Here's to a quick MRI appt.

Anael ... and now, another one for the sick bay! Take care!

Me? ... minimal ouch in comparison to the rest ... last night I rammed a sliver up under my finger nail. I'm sure nothing is in there, but no surprise it is awfully sore today!

JanRN ... good thing you into your FART Retirement ... you've got full time work here as our Resident Nurse!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by QuiltE; 09-12-2013 at 09:08 AM.