Old 09-12-2013, 10:34 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Goodness gracious I'm not sure about this bunch! FYI I am keeping Ilean at bay. Must do my morning exercises or I can feel her knocking at the door! Yes thank goodness for JanRN and she's only going to work one day a week. But don't let that be an invitation to have more problems ladies. We must get on the road to recovery!

Take care Anael and rest. And yes slivers are minor to what some of the others are experiencing; but very annoying and doesn't it just make you utter a naughty word when you hit it on something QE?

Avery will find out more this afternoon--hopefully just 3 weeks in the cast. Worried about whether she damaged her growth plate or not. Let's hope not. Not sure how long she will be out of preschool. Kids started on 22nd of August. Of course got hot hot after they started. Last night a cold front came in (with no rain which we now need) and what a treat to sleep with the cool air coming in the open windows--could be in the mid 40's tonight (4-7C).

dublb--sounds like your retreat was successful! Quilt guild restarts this month so looking forward to getting together with the group!

GGal--yes I understand the "don't want to look at instructions" and precisely why I left cross stitching. Heck I can sit and sew and hardly ever look at the pattern.

I've must get these 2 Christmas items done before we leave on Saturday and now have a funeral dinner to work at tomorrow--maybe a little late night oil tonight.

Oh my goodness that pie should be renamed "Heart Attack on a Plate"--precisely mirabelle!

I meant to go to the SFarm and take pictures of the sorghum before it was chopped; but didn't. Was called to barn duty yesterday AM as chopper (a non directional head so it doesn't need to follow the rows) was here during milking. Missed doing the morning exercises which is why I know I need to keep doing them.

Better get sewing--Later