Old 09-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Honchey

MB for this month is done...friendship square done...friendship project done...will mail them out when I get home in NJ... Traveling 10 hours tomorrow...then the family reunion on Saturday...Kids on Sunday...then sleep all day Monday
Vacation house has been cleaned & freshened up so when we return it'll be so nice!!! It's so easy when there isn't alot of stuff to get in the way... I just have to have DH vacuum the sewing room..just the fridge needs to be sorted out & dishes in the dishwasher...Packing the car after BINGO tonite!!!! then a nice long soak in the tub and to bed by 12 tonite...ha ha ha ha ha! Typing it is easy..doing it is another story

I really like the little mini quilts...so cute!!! one inch strips??? do you just follow a regular size pattern using the little pieces??? I might want to try this... think!!!

OK, when this child needs a shower use the Glad Wrap & Seal...it really works...used it when I had my knee replaced & rotator cuff surgery...I also used a plastic trash bag with elastic band over it to make sure it ddn't get wet... it didn't!...medicated powder will help when it starts to itch inside the cast...use a fat straw to blow it inside...tricks I learned...

Gee, I hope we all start getting better.... Have to get ready for BINGO!!!!