Old 09-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Honchey

Gee Whiz Jan, Do we have to make an appointment now??? Dh, Older GS and myself went to Seaside Heights about a week before we came down here in NC ...we walked the boardwalk, ate sausage & peppers drank fresh made lemonade..2 very old traditions for Seaside...Matty played the machines in the arcade and we all had alot of fun...so much of what I remember when I spent summers there is gone, gone, gone...now with the devastating fire the other end of the boardwalk will be gone...Our Family Reunion on Saturday is only a scant mile from the boardwalk...I hope there won't be a problem going over the bridge to get there...

Me thinks there will be some minis in the future for us...Hey, why not??? we do just about everything but them!!!

Oh such a bright & happy block GrannyQ & QNS!!! All your blocks go so well together QNS!!!I'll make sure to mention all of you in my prayers...

QuiltE, I won $75 tonite at BINGO...YAY!! I felt your vibes all the way down here!! I got everything except the tub bath done..shower instead and was sitting at 11:02...I'm winding down having a glass of wine and hoping for a good nites' sleep...
I have 2 other small lap size charity throws that I'm also crocheting besides the one for myself...and YES, I do crochet in the car and I do some hand work...I even sometimes do some rotary cutting of strips using a 6" ruler...It all depends on what I feel like working on...that's part of the problem...I bring everything I think I'll need in case I get bored....I sometimes sleep...I will help out and drive for about 2 hours to let DH catch a few ZZZZZZ"s..
Going to play a few games of solitare then it's beddy bye for me...
Oh by the way, my knee is feeling much better after staying off it..Hint hint QNS...still some twinges when I turn without being cautious...but it is sooo much better than several days ago...Will have the Tens ready in case I need it on my journey home...Good Night All...H