Old 09-12-2013, 11:34 PM
mirabelle

Gee I am only gone a day and it takes me whole hour to catch up

To all our walking wounded I hope you heal quickly, Anael take care of yourself, not a nice infection to deal with. QNS slow down a little. Ouch needle through the finger have only seen that once and it was not my finger thank goodness and yes the air turned blue with choice words

I am home from embroidery club and stupid learner drivers on the highway need to learn to look in their side mirrors, I was overtaking them on an overtaking lane and they just decided to move into my lane, missed me by inches. Thank goodness for good brakes and new tyres.

Sorry QE no zucchini slice recipe, but a lady at club today made zucchini scones and they were light and fluffy and so delicious

Dublb I am so glad you liked the block, I also have all my MB's finished and on the design wall, which makes taking photos of other stuff very difficult.

Anael I redid that block and am happy that you helped me with that decision, see Quilt Inspector comes in hande sometimes

Now it is time to cook dinner and relax, or maybe I will go check out that crochet rug pattern first