Old 09-13-2013, 05:00 AM
gardnergal970

Jan...it's a good thing that you're here to keep us medically in line!...and I'm so happy for you that you got the retirement decision made. Welcome to your next stage of life.
OK...I sewed my finger into a stocking hat I was making for my little brother when I was about 8. Mom was outside and I wasn't really supposed to be playing the the sewing machine...treadle...so I backed the needle out and I was busted when she saw what happened. Didn't matter that I was keeping my DB occupied. I still remember the disbelief when my finger wouldn't move away from the needle.
Honchey...so glad you're feeling better. Happy travels.
QNS...what a great block from GrannyQ....remind us again on the 19th....glad you're getting a second opinion. I talked to a woman on Wednesday that had had a blood vessel break in her brain and it took them 2 months to finally give her a correct diagnosis!
Anael...thanks for the laughs....not everyone would tell on themselves for spilling the coffee twice! I do hope your day has settled down a bit.
i have all my MB's done although I want to modify one for sure, maybe two. I have to get a picture of this months to the inspector and get it in the mail.
Yesterday I discovered that I had 2 borders to attach to the Jamestown although only one to quilt. I got that to the point that I have one seam left...remember this is QAYG...and the binding. I want to cook up some apples since it cooled down so not much sewing today. Stay safe everyone...

Last edited by gardnergal970; 09-13-2013 at 05:03 AM.