View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:59 PM
SandyinZ4

Oh Jan, I bet you will have one SORE finger tomorrow! But the good news is that your round on Brat's center is done and looks great even with the 4-patches in the corners. I think it really makes it zing. I was looking at the 'rules' and it says we have to send our round 1 by Sept. 15th. Does that mean we have to be ready to send it on to the next person by then? If so, I sadly will not make it. I just barely got one edge of my round 1 on TRF's center today. It is looking good, (I think) and I will share a picture. But will probably be next week before I can get more done. On a non-quilting related note, I will have to say how sad it is to see all the rain coming down and the flood waters devastating Colorado. It is my home state and I hate top think of all the devastation it is causing. Sounds like it is a once in a 100 year event. Hope you like the first edge of Rd 1 border, Miriam. (And Jaba...it measures 4.25 when sewn on! Hurray! I am not telling how much figuring I had to do to get it to work!) LOL!
Attached Thumbnails 9-13-large-.jpg  

Last edited by SandyinZ4; 09-13-2013 at 07:02 PM.