View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 09:35 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Default Swap Sign Up

Okay here is what I am seeing.
Looks like Oksewglad and jclinganrey can swap strips -selvedge for 1" strips
Goldendog55 /jerilee/ Janice and jclinganrey would like to exchange blocks.
Ladies on the block swap give me a concensus if you'd like to each do the same block or each do your own choice block.

so anyone else interested in joining in a swap??

goldendog55

I'd be willing to swap depression blocks- do you only use tone on tone fabrics in your blocks? and what size of half square triangles? I have a ton of HSTs right now, all different types of fabrics, and been looking for a pattern to use them in. They are all 3.5". Do yours all have the same background, as in the picture? And the same color of corners, like the picture? I'd also be willing to swap some of these HSTs. I don't just have all cream or white backgrounds, but I'd rather my scrap quilts didn't. I also have other sizes of HSTs.
I'd also be willing to swap some shorter strings; I don't have 42" strings.
it would probably be easier for me to do side swaps, as I need a little extra time, due to my health constraints
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could swap depression style squares, any size of square of mixed style fabrics. I have drawers full of every size from 1 1/2" up to 6 1/2", and quite a few HSTs in many sizes up to 3 1/2". I just can't do a group swap, due to postage costs. I have a few civil war fabrics that I would like to get a few more pieces of different ones, and I'd like to swap larger pieces of white on black fabrics for a sampler quilt I'd like to start. I am open to swapping with several people to get different fabrics exchanged in my size drawers.\
================================================

jerilee

Did this swap take off? Or is there still interest ? I'd be willing to swap some of either patterns or another if agreed upon. Send me sizes, types of fabric, civil war, depression whatever. thanks, jerilee
================================================== ====

jclinganrey

Yes! I'm interested in doing a swap. Any quilt block is fine with me. Whatever others want to do is fine. Sign me up.

Jane
--------------------------
I would gladly swap 1" strips in exchange for your selvage strips!!

oksewglad

I would gladly swap 1" strips in exchange for your selvage strips!!

Janice McC

I'm collecting scrappy Depression Blocks right now and I'd love to do an exchange or side swap with you or anyone interested. If a side swap, just PM me or post here for an exchange and I'll jump right in!