Old 09-14-2013, 03:55 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by karenpatrick View Post
I can't believe you made them both in 3 months. Did you get anything else done? If I worked 24 hours a day I could not have gotten them done tin 3 months. They are beautiful, by the way.
i did get other things done...the Oriental wedding quilt I had to do (which was much more of a pain!) 4 baby quilts (well- 3 are done-the 4th I need to finish the binding on - one of which was a McKenna Ryan quilt-giraffic park- so it was quite time consuming) --- plus I quilted 5 or 6 other customer quilts- that's why these 2 took 3 months to get done- I kept working on other stuff ...instead of just getting these done. I hope to work on that....stay 'on task' more often and try to cut down on time someone is waiting on me...I also have a couple hand projects i'm always working on- which are taking years...and trying to finish up a couple other ufo's---those I have almost wiped out- only a couple left. YEA! it has been a fairly productive year. sometimes (like with these 2 quilts) I spent too much time second guessing myself- worrying about if what I was doing was going to 'measure up' ... glad they are done.