Old 09-14-2013, 06:20 AM
Honchey

Hi Guys, We arrived home safe & sound...10 hrs 15 min trip...I drove for about 2 hrs and my leg swelled on me...did some shopping at Sams's for my part for the reunion today....Received a phone call from DS...My youngest GS Tommy is in the hospital...didn't feel well in school..high temps..sent home..Mom get's dressed to take him to the DR..finds him in the bedroom on the floor unconsious..Paramedics take him to the ER and is now staying for observation..It sounds like appendicitis to me...DS slept at the hospital last night.. we received the news at 3 a.m. Now I don't know if DS & other GS will be going with us...everything is on hold for the moment...
My leg isn't swollen this morning...I know it will be tonight...What to do &*^&$%%#...
If allowed, we'll try to get close enough to see the damage from the fire...we'll only be about 1/2-3/4 of a mile the way the crow flies away from it..

That's going to be a lovely quilt Mirabelle for "your" little girl...

MB & Carriem..for the two of you having shoulder problems you certainly don't show it!!!

I have a recipe for Zucchini Bread I got from My son when he was in 5th grade..doctored it up a bit and & won a ribbon at the county fair!!! Have to find the recipe for you guys.. How about we have a "PC Riders Chuckwagon Cook Book"???
get it published and become famous!!!
I have to get ready for the reunion..Cold Broccoli Salad with spinach/torn rotisserie chicken/dried cranberries,cherries,sunflower seeds/real bacon bits& bacon dressing...It's sooo good...
See ya later gators...H.