View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 06:17 PM
SandyinZ4

I received Jaba's block from TRF today in the mail and Jan, I know you are holding your breath waiting to see. :-) So...attaching a picture.By looks of my pic, the pink is much brighter than it really looks in person so don't panic. It looks really great! I have to confess that I plan to get Miriam's (TRF) other 3 'x & o' edges done first and then start in on yours. After that, I will work on Teresa's. Hope everyone doesn't mind waiting a couple weeks. Promise to try and get them all sent off soon. Jan, also adding on a pic of some fabrics I had in stash and want to know what you think of them. The batik has some cream color in it which is in your corners and I think, since I am doing a 4.25 inch round, I will do a narrow dark purple border. Any opinion? This will make it look more purple than pink though and if you would rather I go with more pink, softer tones, I can do that, too. I may use some of your floral fabric that you enclosed. As I get to working more on it later, I will audition more ideas before I do anything rash! :-) Just wanted you to see progress.
To change the subject..here is a link to some of the photos of the devastation in Colorado flooding.
So sad! Here is a link to pics from today.
http://photos.denverpost.com/2013/09...erial-views/#1
Attached Thumbnails 9-14a-large-.jpg   9-14b-large-.jpg