Old 09-15-2013, 05:35 AM
Elisabrat

Hello Everyone, sorry I have been MIA. I started to get sick on Wed and by yesterday well I was full blown not using the computer. Today I will pray is a much better day. I see everyone is working so hard and I am so glad seriously to see that. I just read the rules for the secret santa sign ups and let me say she makes me look .. mild and easy on you guys! she has a hole she has dug in the back yard for no compliers! yikes! lol.. good thought .. I do have a shovel.. hum.. swap leaders from hell you will call us. serial hole fillers from the quilting board! yikes again! no hole but I too will post for everyone in the swap to see who does not comply so don't even think of it. You will get bad feedback and I will also let all the leaders doing swaps not to allow you to play. Its tough love.

I received the most stunning table runner from Stippling Queen. I was to sick to post again my apologies but I opened it this morning and OMG she did this amazing double sided, folded star? runner in beautiful shades of rust and green. It is amazing. Thank you so very much. I couldn't enjoy it more. I will post pics this afternoon after I get the house in order and finish my Sunday chores (boring!). Hope all continues to run smooth. Hugs! Brat