Old 09-15-2013, 06:31 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Pre-Set Up done yesterday/Saturday.
Here today, then gone tomorrow/Monday.
Maybe here Tuesday, maybe not?
Then gone for the week!

Honchey ... Poor Little Tommy. May you only hear good news from here on. Glad you got home safely. Take care with your leg today. Your menu contributions have me already drooling! Publishing our recipe book with our quilting story, would surely be a hit!!!!! Though I'm not sure we'd have the juicy-ness of the UK Institute Ladies aka Calendar Girls!!! I'm sure the reunion will be filled with many happy memories today ... and lots of talk of the Boardwalk of the past.

DDamsel and QNSue ... Stew in the crock is the ONLY way IMHO!

DDamsel ... Haven't decided .... yet!!! Of course you can justify DJ ... it's a much deserved Get Well present!!! And as Anael pointed out, you do not buy EQ, only the DJ software. It's made by Eq but is a stand alone. Besides, we aren't going to get into action til this winter. You have lots of time to get ready aka getting the fabric, software, etc. It has your name written all over it, that you really do need to do it!

MiraB ... Oh my, what a story ... that DD bought this kit with no immediate plans!!! What a perfect next quilt for LittleMiss to have, love and enjoy!! Next thing will be, that she will want her own sewing machine, so she can join in on the fun with the two of you!

MiraB and DublB ... what a lovely sparkly star!

DublB ... Looks like your group are coming together as a well coordinated set. And progress on your PC! You really should post them to the original threads, to have them with their playmates!! Plus, stir up some interest with others to come and join into the PC journey.

Anael ... sorry you aren't feeling better. Rest and let those drugs work for you! As NurseJan said, part of the remedy is to drink gallons and gallons!!! (that'd be water and cranberry juice!) eeeeeeeeeeeks on the kidney stones ......

JanRN ... Of course, you could always let his laundry sit ...... and enjoy the nice fall weather!!

Today ... I must get the MB ready to mail tomorrow.
And ... must get the challenge block made for the Fair this week.
And ... a plethora of other mundane stuff!!!