Old 09-15-2013, 09:17 AM
Honchey

Bev, You have been busy!!! and the results are great...You're going to have a dynamite MB quilt!!!

My little guy has been suffering terribly..spiking fevers, pains in the tummy...ultra sounds, ex-rays..nasal/gastro tube..then it was't in the right position, had to remove it..He finally had to drink about 3 glasses of stuff for the cat scan...no appendecitis, no intestinal blockage although it did show constipation due to a full bowel...He has swollen lymph glands in the groin area? that is causing his pain & fever...we were at the hospital all night...very tired today...we don't know what the prognosis is at this time....He is still in the hospital...

Our reunion was great as expected..the weather could have been warmer with less wind...we all ended up in the house..thank goodness the house was big enough for all of us...we feasted on meatballs, roasted whole pig..eggplant parmigiana, pierogi, cabbage & noodles, kielbasa, cold homemade salads and lots of desserts & beverages...should have brought some hot chocolate...

When we returned home Friday, I opened all the windows to freshen up the house..left them open and nearly froze when we got home very late last night...I saw my breath in the cold...now my house is kind of cold..have fleece pants on, long sleeved top & winter socks on my feet...brrrrr!!! I think I'll do some cooking today to warm up the house...A pot of stew sounds good to me...I don't think my son & other GS will be over today...DS hasn't had much sleep the last few days...I'll see you guys later...H.
The car is unpacked..just have to put things away...