Old 09-15-2013, 09:59 AM
carriem

Dublb--Some more great PC blocks. You'll have to show us a group shot of those you have done.

Honchey--Good you made it home safely, sorry for the sick little boy...praying they find something out soon.

QE--Running here and there as usual (at least this time of year). Have fun! Sorry can't find my zucchini recipes...since the girls started baking my recipes aren't always where they should be!

Anael--Hope you continue to feeling better and no kidney stones. DH had one...he was in a lot of pain.

Jan--So good of you to nurse us. Did you get to spend a little time outside? It is rainy and cool here today.

QNS--Great that the sewing room was able to get your attention.

Mirabelle--that is a cute quilt pattern. As much as the RA quilt is loved I am sure this one will be well used too!

D_D--Even if you don't do DJ at least you'll be making the 50 Stars with some of us. I think I found fabric for one of my DJ quilts at work yesterday...it was still in the plastic so I have to wait until it is checked in to get a good look at it and decide how much I will need...and choose a background fabric to go with it.

Ggal--How is your Jamestown quilt coming along? I can't wait to see pictures. Is your toe feeling better?

OK--How's the finger? Have you added to the pickle jar?

Janie--Have a great trip!

Jeanie--Hope you're having a great time with family.

GrannyQ--Praying for you and yours.