View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 03:45 PM
Freddie

I am interested in purchasing a software program too. Have not downloaded Embird yet, because I want to have time to see if I like it. I do understand that you need different plug ins for different things. I am also looking into Embrilliance. I just want to be able to use an existing file and add lettering etc., or combine some existing files. I was told the software program (Embrilliance) will do that. I don't want a full digitizing program. I am interested what the Embird owners have to say. QUOTE=Scraplady;6292705]Question about Embird software: I have loaded the trial version, but it seems to be so limited that it's impossible to really tell how it's going to work. For those of you who have Embird, did you do the trial version first, and if so, did you have issues?

UNLESS I am doing something wrong, which is entirely possible, even likely, there seem to be only a handful of image files I can access. I can't open any of the files I already have on my computer. And worst of all, I can't upload a user's manual unless I have a registered copy. The text tutorials on the website are not helping much since I can't access most of what they are talking about. I would really like to try this out before I spend the money for the full version.[/QUOTE]