Old 09-15-2013, 05:12 PM
janRN

Mirab, is that by machine?? I don't think mine does that altho it has 1.5 million stitches that I've never looked at. Maybe I should get out my instruction manual and check them out. That really looks like hand stitching--thanks for sharing the pic; I'll start playing with my machine.

Anne, great news about your DGS. When we were little if my sister or I complained of a tummy ache the first question my mother would ask was "did you poop?" That was the start of my nursing career LOL. Glad he's on the mend.

Jeanie, good to hear from you. Stay cool.

I have EQ7 with BlockBase and I love it. I am not good with it (like OKSewglad) but I use it to re-size blocks and check color combos. QNS, I never have good luck with the patterns from Quilters Cache when I try to use them in EQ7. They never turn out the right size but with so many to choose from in EQ7/BB, I can usually find a similar if not the exact block. DD, I say go for it. Watch for sales on the EQ website (sign up for their emails); even tho I don't use all the functions, I've gotten my money's worth out of it. I print all my blocks for paper piecing in any size I want. I love it.

Last edited by janRN; 09-15-2013 at 05:17 PM.