Old 09-15-2013, 06:56 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JeanieG ... you two deserve this get-away so much! ENJOY it, despite the dreadful heat. And soon you can be home again, into your "new" home. Yes, I'm sure you will be "in heaven" to get life back to normal. Insurance nver covers the inconvenience, does it?

MiraB ... your blanket stitch is looking so good! I have a quilt of my Mom's that was all blanket stitch applique, by hand, and have always liked this look. So, Maybe this is a way that I can become friends with applique?

Honchey ... I'm so glad that you now know what was wrong with your Little Guy. Here's hoping that he returns to good health quickly. Now for you to get better too!

JanRN ... **laughing** at how you started your nursing career! I now have visions of you playing with your dollies and asking them, did you poop?

And now OKSGlad you have me laughing more, thinking about JanRNs farming education and how it has expanded!!!! Yes, JanRN we dairy farmers are great poop watchers!

CarrieM ... Maybe you will have to get your girls started with their own recipe books/files, so they can leave yours in tact! In years to come, they will be ever-so-thankful!!! migraine