Old 09-16-2013, 06:28 AM
JanieW

Hi everybody,

Just thought I'd pop in for a quick hello. We leave for the UK on Wednesday morning and I have so much to do, We have had a bumper crop of tomatoes and corn this year and I just can't waste it so I have been Suzie Homemaker these past few days. It feels great to have it done, but it has been busy.

I have the UK trip almost planned. We are taking a mini tour of Cornwall and Devon but the rest of the time we are on our own. One day we will do the Thames walk for 11 miles and end up in Windsor. We are also going to stay with people we met last Nov. in Egypt for a couple of days. The time is going to fly by.

Sorry to read about all the troubles several of you have been having. I hope that settles down soon. My DIL will be having more surgery in December and she wants me to be with her kids while she recovers so when we get back I will need to get a ton of hand sewing stuff ready.

I sent out my Sept MB last week and have my Oct one ready to mail when we return so I am semi organized!

I am going to try and figure out how to post pictures from the iPad and then maybe I can put the odd one here while we are away.

Wishing everyone good health and lots of quilting!