Old 09-18-2013, 05:17 AM
gardnergal970

Lots of chatter. Mirabelle....your quilt is stunning....again!!! You are such a skilled artist.
Carrie...great finish. I hope your DH's friend appreciates it. Glad the retreat plans are coming along and you're getting another opinion on your shoulder.
QNS....what does it take to slow you down? Getting so tired is a clue that something needs attention. I'm glad that your lung is cleared up. When is your eye surgery?
Jan...have fun on your FART. It is a beautiful day here too.
dubib..keep up the PC blocks. You will have a lovely quilt.
DD...I've found that spray basting almost eliminates the possibility of wrinkles in the backing. You might want to give it a try. Don't give up on FMQ. I'm not there yet either but it sure does add a beautiful dimension to any piecing.
GrannyQ...thinking of you.
i have my SYE blocks 1&2 ready to sew together and 4 all done. Still have to sew the binding down on the Jamestown. Today I should get the last shipment of the mystery quilt I'm doing so I can see the finished product. I do like how it's coming along too. Lots to do. Studying the DJ project. It has always intrigued me since I saw one IRL at a quilt show. Did any if you read the article in the links yesterday where quilting has has been found to be good for you? They say it's better than exercise, etc. I knew there was a reason that I've been feeling so good.

Last edited by gardnergal970; 09-18-2013 at 05:19 AM.