View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:53 AM
Elisabrat

Mom 6 does your daughter quilt too? Mine learned two years ago and really enjoyed it. She made her first quilt in two days amazingly done well. I am going to do an item for Monstookie today. I think I had better go to the market today first however as my cupboards are bare. OK a few cans of spaghetti sauce but no meat, on veggies and not much fruit. I guess I waited a bit too long to go .. last night I made a can of poor mans soup. Broth, ham hock for flavor, two carrots two celery stalks tops included (cant waste that!) and an onion. About 1/2 a cup of diced ham and well that was it. I strained it out afterwards and now I have some flavorful broth for another time. It was use those things or toss them .. no way was that happening. I then boiled some eggs so we could have a sandwich today and one for a salad tonight and well hello inside there? is anyone HOME? (the fridge said.. "Noooo.. nobody home but us eggs") hence why I have to run to the dumb market. They killed my arm in dialysis yesterday its still swollen and sore as all hell. Somedays.. are like that. I was very good to them. I told them THIS IS A PICNIC and next time.. YOUR NOT INVITED she put the needle in directly through the vein first. then they put it in and it sat directly on the nerve. for three hours. I was holding ice on it the hole time, tears going down my stupid face and trying to get taller in my chair if I could (you know if you back up harder into the chair you still can not escape the dreaded needles?) ok I whined. Sorry I was a tad grumpy about the whole thing. I am going to be over it in short order promise. once I start sewing .. get in my groove. yup I had best do that. maybe I will eat an egg.