View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 02:51 PM
frudemoo

Originally Posted by JCropper View Post
Hey Frudemoo, I've inherited the same machine from my gran who was a seamstress but ... We don't have any instructions with the model and so am trying to get hold of some.

Jo
Originally Posted by JCropper View Post
Ps, we also had a bang and smoke so there is defo a a prob with the working even though we have a separate earth wire at the rear.
Hi Jo
Wow, must be super frustrating for you ... Do you want to PM me your email address and I'll try and send the manual through to you? Might be better via Dropbox or some other file sharing platform as I presume it will be a large file once scanned. TBH, this is what's stopped me doing it so far is that I know how to scan the pages but putting it together in some sort of shareable format will be tricky.
Anyway, don't worry. I have the machine and the manual and we'll get it sorted for you. I think there was a separate earth wire on mine as well but it wasn't actually making contact properly. Anyway, it's hard to know if they're identical without pics etc. I've only just had my first experience looking inside a motor and cleaning it so my understanding is very limited!!
Cheers, Amelia