View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:29 AM
Elisabrat

Oh things are coming out so pretty! that is wonderful twinrivers! and the red white blue well I think that is going to be so grand I might have to keep it and not send it on! ok I wont but it is great. You know it is terrifically fun to see what everyone does .. each sees a center with their own eyes and the end result is we will have a quilt top made with friendship and lots of hard work and a vision that is varied as much as the quilters are. I love how special that is.

I will reiterate here that if you go back to the last years round robin done by Dragonfly nana (check her posts its 2012/2013 I think in photos) and go through all 11 pages. You will see centers some you love some maybe not as much. then you watch the progress. Sometimes I shook my head thinking what the heck? yet in the end there was this cohesive feel to each and every one. Some changed dramatically from the start.. some followed the original design colors more and yet they all worked in the end. every single one of them. So if your worried if your center is going somewhere you hadn't planned keep an open mind. They might just surprise you in the end. Honestly its a blind faith thing.. but if you keep the faith.. what a lovely gift might just be awaiting you at the end of the round robin. Hugs to all!