Old 09-19-2013, 04:54 AM
janRN

Well, I posted a reply and it disappeared so if I have 2 comments sorry. We seem to be having internet problems this morning; happens when all the college kids are back in town even tho we have a "secure" network.

Anael, I copy any e-book I want especially if I purchased it. I'll probably go to jail (or straight to hell) for violating some rule or another but I agree: what good would a quilting book be if you can't download it? Go for it--we can share a jail cell.

Question: have any of you purchased new rotary cutter blades lately? I haven't but when on a FART yesterday planned on purchasing a pack. They cost over $7.00 per blade!!! That's ludicrous!!! A month or so ago they were $5 per blade and I thought that was high. Tried to get them at Joanne's with a coupon and there weren't any--saleslady said when the coupons come out that's the first thing everyone grabs; prices were the same at LQS. Anyone know a mail-order site that may be cheaper? i don't change my blade often enough as it is but now I'll change it even less often. Sorry, not whining, just angry!

Last edited by janRN; 09-19-2013 at 05:00 AM.