Old 09-19-2013, 09:41 AM
CajunBear

Default Cajun's August & September's Penance

LOL! For someone that is experience in Paper-Piecing this block has been a thorn in my side for almost 2 months! Everything I did I had to rip out and redo, then I got it so I could put the last section together and 3 of the blocks were larger than the 1 that was correct size. So I had to reprint and set my printer to print Actual size. I know this of course but some how didn't do it for all blocks.

Then I've got 3 of the 4 sections together after a lot of ripping and resewing! Ready to put last together and it goes well.....NOT....put it together wrong! lol I almost trashed it. Came very close but I just can't do that no matter how much ripping I do!

Oh almost forgot, it was together and good. Then I realized that my theme is black on white, white on black with touch of color. There was no color...frantic I picked up my Fabric Crayons after consulting with Jean...added that touch of color. Whew!

So here it is in all it's glory! Hope to never have to make another one! lol

Hugs,
Cajun

PS. It was not the block, the ole devil has been after me for two months. I have spent more time repenting on my knees due to his pressure. But I the Lord and I have prevailed, need a new bottle of Anointing Oil though!
Attached Thumbnails 08-aug-bom-cajuns.jpg