Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Roast Pork baked in the oven with apple pie filling (apples like you would use in a pie, Anael) with brown sugar over the pork, flavors the meat very well, but the water and oil from the pork does not make the apples editable to me, each to his own...apple sauce or fried apples could be served with it. I was Southern Iowa born, and love, love, love my pork just about any way that it is prepared. We butchered four hogs and two cows every year when I was growing up...the house was not 'modern', but Grandma canned some 300 quarts of tomatoes and same amount of green beans every year, some of the beef, pork and chicken as well. I wonder now how she every managed to do that every year.

Anael, for your own use, I would go ahead and print the pattern book out that was a download. I keep the download and print out the pattern as well. then if I lose my hard copy, I can go back and print it again.

Its Fall, and that is the time of year I love apple spice cake with black walnuts...cream frosting on the top, topped off with vanilla ice cream and Carmel syrup topping.