View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 03:30 AM
Groovy Pieces

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
Groovy, it looks small in the pic but it's about 24 x 24 and paper pieced. Odd size, but it sold and made some cash for my friend's son who was in a motorcycle accident. I like the fabric you have in your pic; only fabric available around here is the black/gold with helmets. Now if I could only find Pittsburgh Pirates fabric--I'm a diehard fan and would decorate my whole house in it LOL!!!
SERIOUSLY ? ? ? ? I just knew you all had all the best and unique sports fab in the Pitt hub.

Go to Maryjos.com (or something like that - Mary Jo's Cloth World of Gastonia, NC); I believe I've seen Pitt Pirates on black b'ground (can't promise, but MJs is slated to be the biggest fabric house on the eastern seaboard;she has a very wide representation of the sports world. That's where I get 90% of my fabric. I've got all 3 Steelers b'grounds & both the new 'tears/paint runs' Steelers b'grounds.

That's not fabric - it's a Steelers Poster/Wallpaper. If that was fabric, I would never cut that up - just frame it
. . . GP