Old 09-20-2013, 05:42 PM
dublb

What a day I had! I'm so very tired now. Met my DAunt at the doughnut shop early before her DGK went ta school. It was fun ta sit & talk ta those kids. I came home, did some straightenin' up & talked ta a good friend on the phone for a bit. My DDIL canceled our trip ta Hobby Lobby 'cause it was rainin' & she didin't want ta git the kids out in it. Yes it rained! I'm happy about that.
I fixed myself some hard boiled eggs for lunch 'cause DH just stopped by for a minuet as he had lunch w/an old friend. I then hung up 2 accordion type o' cup hangers & hung up a few o' my cups. Yes I do collect cups also. At about 3:00 I met another DF at my old house & we cleaned the kitchen cabinets till 7:30. All we got done was the cabinets. We pulled out the the contact paper & bleached out the shelves. We used Murphy's Oil Soap ta scrub the rest o' the cabinets. She brought somethin' called Greased Lightnin' & we used it on the counter top. I can't believe all the crawlin' in & out o' those cabinets that I did. Sigh I hurt all over! I bet I sleep well tanight.