Old 09-20-2013, 09:04 PM
nancia

I'll be over in a little bit, lebrat! Thank you all for the congrats! In truth, my part of it was pretty much done about 10 yrs ago, but i have encouraged them to think in terms of a second one. Olivia lulu sat in my suitcase as i was trying to get packed. Would have loved to pull the zipper, "Look dear, she followed me home! Can i keep her? Her mother wouldn't have let me out of the house I'm sure. Lol. She will come visit and i will visit there, too. I have done zip this week. No cheerleaders, no stimulus package. Nothing!
Had my biopsy done today. I was a little surprised, they didn't cleanse the area. The dr just took a razor and sliced it off, ok, she did give me a shot but wasn't concerned that it still hurt. I have to keep it covered with gauze, no band aide. The elastic in my u.w. keeps the gauze in place. Sneaky way to make sure i wear undies, lol, rotflmfao! Obviously, they had been talking to my mom! Geese, you get in one little car crash with no undies on, and they hound you about it forever!!!!!lol!
This is the week i start, and finish , my wall hanging. I also want to do some handquilting before Tuesday to try and improve a little! They were very encouraging, and i am very slow and uneven, but it will improve! My daughter is sending an antique quilt from his grandmother's house, and she loves that it will have been worked on by both sides of the family. Have i mentioned that this seems to be THE ONE, so we can't ask about marriage, but we are blending our families. I am making halloween costumes for olivia Lala's dolls and a couple for some other little friends. I will post them on the " lives and loves of the 18" dolls" thread.. Drop by, there are some very cute outfits being made!
Ok, brat! Here i come! O, Mimi, looking very well done so far! Can't wait to see what people have made!!