Old 09-21-2013, 05:44 AM
meanmom

Happy Birthday Gayle. It has been a tough month for you. Do something for yourself. It doesn't always have to cost money. Sometimes I just enjoy some time alone in a bubble bath or time with some friends. Go play with the fabric at the LQS and just buy 1 or 2 FQ. I don't need any fabric either.
I signed up for a class yesterday at the LQS. It is making miniature paper pieced blocks. He is supposed to have an easier way to paper piece. It looks interesting and I like a lot of the people in the class. It should be a lot of fun.
I guess I won't have my baby quilt finished for the shower tomorrow. It is layered and the label is made. It still needs to be quilted and bound. I am going grocery shopping for the food for the shower, then spending the rest of the day in my sewing room. The shower is at my SIL house. My sister is supposed to be helping too. Ha! neither one is doing anything. My DS is making punch. SIL is providing the house and one dish. I am doing the games and the rest of the food etc. Not sure what is going on as neither have communicated much. I guess we are going to wing it for the whole shower. Hope it comes out ok.