Old 09-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Jenniky

Wow everyone great September blocks and I also love all of the quilts that were shared which use the block. I have been busy making baby blankets and a quilted diaper bag for when my second grandson is born this November. I've been doing quite a bit of reverse quilting as I was having some difficulty with my backing bunching up. I was so excited by how wonderful the top stitching was going I didnt think to take peek underneath until it was too late. I was so tempted to just abandon the project and start over and then I thought about all the hard work I put into the piecing not to mention cost of fabric.

So that my quilting friends is what I have been up to. Will play catch up on the BOM's once all the baby items are finished. Have and Awesome Quilting Day.. OHHH and did I mention I joined a bowling league.

Do I dare try to make a quilted bowling bag.. well least wise they can comment on my unique bag and forget about my low bowling scores. Hahah... Again have a great one ladies and gents.