Old 09-22-2013, 11:15 AM
kiffie2413

Once again Brat, you and your great sense of humor make me laugh..

I love the special occasion runner idea...at the risk of sounding like Brat (no offense, I come in pieces, er peace. It's a compliment actually).
What happens if for some reason the runner gets "stuck" somewhere? I mean "stuck" as in no one hears of nor sees it again? Now I know none of our wonderful group are like that! But what if a "mole, er I mean rat fink" sneaks in? I know it's a runner..not one of our family members (well, that may not be a necessarily bad thing with some family...just sayin'). So, just wondering how we would handle that? Especially if said runner had already traveled 'round and seen lots of "action"... A posse' sent out after it? Walk the plank (somewhere, drought here..no rain to make ocean/lake to float ship with plank) A call to Dr. Phil to have a show on " People who are supposed to share and return...yet DON'T!" Clue dramatic music with gasps.
See? A compliment to ya, Brat!

Marti, your posting pics and comments sounds like a plan..someone will have to "school" yours truly in how to do that, however..

Kif
PS I told y'all I would give ya a rest in the night...no promises about day..what's worse is I can't blame this "interesting?" post on middle of the night ramblings...uh-oh...