Thread: Candy Crush!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:07 PM
romanojg

I am too except for the part where I go online and ask for more lives; that I won't do. The first night my daughter started playing she'd had a really bad day all day long. After she went home that night she called me sounding so upset, she said mom, I need a life. So thinking the kids or something else had happened to top off her day I sympatically said, what happened now. She said, I have to wait 5 minutes before I can play again. It's a good thing she wasn't in my house at that time, I would have smacked her silly. There are levels that are rough, I thought I'd be 65 before I got thru that level and I have several yrs to go before that gets here. It would be a prettty quilt, but make sure you throw in a few chocolate squares too, I hate those things but it wouldn't be a Candy Crush without chocolate squares, or cherries and nuts. Now my mind is rushing, I can see red w/white stripe candies, and blue and yellow, etc. Now I have to go and play some more Candy Crush, I've been good all day.