Old 09-23-2013, 04:56 AM
gardnergal970

I've been gone camping with my church group over the weekend and I see there is a lot going on!
Carrie...so happy you enjoyed Threads and stopped in again. They have expanded their sewing machine line but it seems that they are reducing their fabric inventory. They still have gorgeous fabrics!
Mirabelle....I hope the BF is as nice as he sounds. That will change the family picture considerable with a ready made GD. She looks so sweet on her new quilt.
OK...such skill! Those little blocks can look wonky faster than bigger ones but it looks like they've had a carpenters square used in them. I've seen signs of some corn being harvested for silage. How is it in your neck of the woods?
Jeanie...the final push to have your house all in order and enjoy it. Glad you had a safe trip to see your family.
QuiltE...wherefore art thou?
Dubib...is the other house in the market yet? I like the idea for a design wall. It can never be big enough.
QNS...this is the week for the cataracts isn't it? Just follow Dr's instructions but give honest feedback. A friend here didn't get immediate results but with good care and patience, she is seeing well now.
Anael...so hope you get good news today. This has been a trying year in your life!
GrannyQ...and for you too.
JanRN...hummmm....how are you adjusting to retirement? Are you wondering yet how you ever found time to work?
Janie...thanks for the shout out from UK. Hope you will have pictures to share.
Honchey....still scooting around? Have you decided for sure on surgery?
My toe is definitely better but I can still tell it needs more healing, especially when I accidentally bend my foot without thinking about it. I want to clean up the garden this week....keep a happy DH!...and so many pretty things to work on in my sewing room. I did sweep the floor before I left and the design wall is empty. Fresh start today! Have a good one everyone!