Old 09-23-2013, 07:11 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

j this Pony Club was loosely formed when we started the Farmer's Wife Pony Club sampler following Laurie Hird's book. This is the thread where we show our finished quilts and then lots of chatter among a few of us who have gotten to be good QB friends. Since I'm still working on my PC quilt I guess the rest are still waiting to see a "TA DA" picture from me!!

Ah Anael--thought the pawprints were for KK!

Thanks GGal--it's really not that hard (small piecing) I know how beautifully you all sew so you could do it! Only thing worse than a sore toe is a sore thumb! And both stick out! Going to do garden work as well today. DH has been chopping silage on a daily basis here as we are out of silage and haylage. A busy week ahead as there is haylage to make and he'll soon be chopping for the bunker. Warm late summer has helped and hindered crops here. We needed the heat units for the corn; but the beans suffered by not filling the pods out. A nice 2 inch rain a week ago sure helped that. No control over the weather so we just go with the flow!

Have a great day everyone.

Last edited by oksewglad; 09-23-2013 at 07:19 AM.