Old 09-23-2013, 08:43 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Shadoh, there is a separate link for posting pictures, this is a discussion group in this link...its kinda our style here, just as the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt and the Pony Club, both books and patterns by Laura Hird...was our style doing that. We have through floods, hurricane, and our own crisis together on this QB active board, but enjoy others joining us along the way....to share in our friendship and project...to be a good neighbor. Therefore, I post recipes to share with other great cooks on this journey, because I love to cook and quilt and read. I guess if you object you may relate your woes to Honchey as she is the leader of our pack, and we respect her as the leader who decides what appears on this site. Or just use the patterns that Mirabelle has provided on separate links, and post to the photo link provided as well. Each to his own, as the old maid say that kissed the cow...and I grew up with that saying, respecting others with different opinions and ways of thinking...knowing in my journey of life not everyone does respect our individual differences of thinking. That is all right, too.