View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 05:48 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by oneteappot View Post
Newbie here, am I understanding correctly that we just have to make 1 or 2 ornaments for this swap? How did you get the photos of so many? Sorry if I am not getting the facts straight, I have a headache and I do not usually get them.
Laurel
So sorry...didn't mean to confuse anyone...I am just posting pics of the ornaments that were made at my lqs this past Saturday..and the prior pic was ornaments from last year. Every year we do a Christmas ornament class..I had told Brenda I would share pics, just to give others ideas...I can't take credit for making all of those ornaments, either...lol...We each make a few, and share ideas. If there are extras they go on the little Christmas tree that the owner keeps up year round to display the ornaments "advertising" for next year's class.

Cindy,
I don't know which ones I will make for sure yet. I have a couple made, but they aren't in any of the pics I posted. I have a hard time sticking to just 2..I want to surprise my partner, too...
I sure wish I had the problem of sticking to just 2 when it comes to all the ufos I have around here...sigh...
Thanks to you all for all the great feedback!
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 09-23-2013 at 05:52 PM.