Old 09-23-2013, 06:11 PM
dublb

Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
Not much news to tell from my trip yesterday, had a lovely lunch, very relaxed atmosphere. Boyfriend made me feel welcome in his home and told me that he is serious about my DD. So we will just have to wait and see where this takes them both.

And just cause we like eye candy, here is my latest almost finish. It was a jelly roll pattern that used 2 jelly rolls, not very clear instructions but I worked it out and managed to make it a little larger, so not as much fabric wastage as the pattern. Then I found another jelly roll of the same range hidden in the cupboard and made the final border. It will be quilted at the LQS before Christmas I hope.
Now that's a beautiful quilt. Ya did good girl!

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 View Post
Dubib...is the other house in the market yet? I like the idea for a design wall. It can never be big enough.
Nope not yet. I'm spendin' th'sweek cleanin' it. It amazes me how much needs ta bee done.
Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
Wonderful to hear how the twins are growing; will be thinking of Bram and you this week, Anael. Wednesday, I will go and get my eye 'measured' for the cataract surgery...hope they schedule it very soon.

As for my embroidery project,[ATTACH=CONFIG]437661[/ATTACH] Mirabelle, and all the others who encouraged me onward the first dozen blocks done....only 130 total to do and change the needle color twice with each block.
I just love those guitars! & your room.......

And the sewing room setup that we have:[ATTACH=CONFIG]437662[/ATTACH] coming into the room from the doorway, looking to the North.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]437663[/ATTACH]Looking NW from the doorway. [ATTACH=CONFIG]437664[/ATTACH]Sitting at my machine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]437665[/ATTACH]View to the NW from my machine. [ATTACH=CONFIG]437666[/ATTACH] Looking up at ceiling lights, inserted 8 'pot lights' and two hanging lamp lights and center room light with ceiling fan.[ATTACH=CONFIG]437667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]437668[/ATTACH] Thank you for touring the room with me.
.......is ta dye for!
More confusion: I made the right one for this month, I thought, and then looked again at them receiving one and thought, no, I am wrong, gee, I am happy I did not mail this one...then checked Honchey's list that she sent us before I addressed the other one I did, and it seems I was right the first time around. Just got one ready for the future and this one for September is going in the mail tomorrow. Whew!! Checking that list twice from here on!! I am so happy that I saved it!!

If the reader is not confused by now, I can try again. Laughter is good medicine.All is well that ends well.
Huggs my friend. Life can be very confusin'!
Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
LOL, QNS!!!! You were right the first time. I got this months ready to go in the mail tomorrow! Here is what I got from QuiltE today - plus a really heartfelt note. Thank you so much QuiltE! I'll post of photo of all of them tomorrow.
OH MY That's just beautiful!
Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
Such a lovely star shine! Can't wait to see how it looks with the others Jeanie. WTG QE! Love it when the blocks start coming in.

A heat pad day this afternoon but did go out and get a few tulips planted for next spring--back doesn't bother bending over--just sitting so have to keep moving.

As promised Anael--here's the Valentine runner--pretty good size 38 x 20. I saw the fabric and was reminded of valentines sent while a child so really wanted to high light the fabric. Now it's ready for my table come February.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]437752[/ATTACH]
Big blocks from OK? LOL It's just beautiful!