Old 09-23-2013, 06:34 PM
dublb

I spent another half a day cleanin' at my old house. Actually I was puttin contact paper in the cabinets, & my DF & #2DSis were cleanin'. My DF cleaned the refrigerator, inside & out. My DSis washed walls & cleaned the underside o' the vent-a-hood. I still have cabinets that need contact paper. LOL I did have trouble with gittin' that $&%##^% contact paper in several places. One cabinet has a door that is smaller than my shoulders are wide & it goes way far ta the right under the rest o' the cabinet. Ta git in there is quite a struggle & I trashed several sheets o' contact paper tryin' ta git it in place. That cabinet had 2 shelves in it too. In the end DF took over & did the last o' that bottom shelf. I'm a nice size at 5 ft 2 & 125lbs, but she is much smaller at 5 ft 4 & 110 lbs. One o'the refrigerator shelves shattered while DF was washin' it in the sink. She was so upset. DH & I discussed it & we are just gonna rearrange the shelves & not worry about it. All in all it was quite a day. I think the kitchen will git finished when we go there back Wed.
I did git my MB in the mail before I went ta the old house.