Thread: Janome 9900
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 06:05 PM
momto5

Originally Posted by justflyingin View Post
I have a Janome 350E embroidery machine. It has the automatic thread cutter and I use a flash drive to put designs on the machine.

I just bought the 350E....and haven't been able to figure out how to transfer designs from my computer to the flash drive.....very disconcerting...and I consider myself to be computer literate; I have three laptops, a desktop and an iPad...I went to my dealer yesterday and spent an hour with him and he transferred some designs to the flash drive I was using and it went fine.Of course, then I came home and nothing works for me again! Guess I need computer/Janome remedial teaching, huh! So, in addition to telling you that the computer part of the 350E is difficult (for me) to learn, I guess I'm also asking for the best way to proceed. Can someone just give a me a simple 1,2,3 formula? This is for the extra Monogram Wizard Plus software I laid out extra big bucks for...The regular embroidery (built in ones) I can handle. It's just the MW+ software that is the problem...