Old 09-25-2013, 04:55 AM
gardnergal970

QNS....don't blink while they measure your eye! I hope it all goes well and you will be seeing better soon.
QuiltE....glad to have you back. You'll have to tell us about your adventures.
Jeanie....that Carmel apple cake sounds delicious. I don't have a regular oven so baking is a challenge here.
Dubib....good progress on the house. I think the cleaning after moving is the hardest part. You just want to get settled in the new place but the old place needs the cleaning and final tossing of stuff... It doesn't go on forever though is the good news.
Mirabelle....your blocks look wonderful together. My pineapple blocks will look good together. I think these MBs would look good in a medallion setting if you want a large quilt.
Anael...I hope little Bram's system levels out so more energy can go to weight gain rather than maintaining where he is. His little body has to be working so hard. What is the word in your stones?
GrannyQ....any news? Thinking of you.
Carrie...what a special time for you. I hope you're taking the fullest advantage of it.
JanRN....do you have your S16 back yet? Any quilting going on?
OK...my DH has back issues and he has found that sitting in a chair that allows him to lean way back helps . In the car, he almost has the seat laying down.
The news here is that I finally got the binding sewn down on my Jamestown yesterday. It didn't make any difference in my WIP/UFO list though. I don't understand....I've only started 2 more projects this summer and didn't sign up for Marti&Me. I felt like I was making so much progress.

Last edited by gardnergal970; 09-25-2013 at 05:05 AM.