Old 09-25-2013, 05:58 AM
Elisabrat

I think you all should play! don't run, don't hide.. embrace this challenge with vim and vigor. If you sign up I will sign up. there I said it.. I have other things to do too but this is so much fun and seeing the variety of things that are made is so much fun. I love the concept here because well you can interpret it your own way. Does a candle mean romance to you? candles flowers.. vino? lol.. have a glass of that btw and your ideas will just start jumping at you on paper! its true I have tried it! two glasses don't sew or drive but draw draw draw! the best part about sketching something is you can crumple it up after and well no one will see your art work. hum how about just doing a dq in the colors that to represent the light of a candle? like a graduating light colorwork? or.. if you truly don't like the theme you can work with your partner on your own agreed upon theme. This way you do not make a Christmas work for a person who does not celebrate this. but candles most of us light candles and that is non denominational for sure. its a candle. when do you light one? make a dq that represents that emotion of how you feel when you look at one.. I love to light them especially near the holidays. and sit at night and just enjoy the glow. I say you picked a great them Quiltingkrazy. fun fun fun!