Old 09-25-2013, 07:44 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thank you for all the Welcome Home's!
It's nice to be missed .... even if I am in "trouble" with Anael for not getting approval on JeanieG's MB! OOPS!

And yes, I will give some updates later ... when the coming-home-flurry settles down a little!

Anael ... I'm now wondering about Bram and hoping that all is OK. Guess I will figure the rest out when I do my catch-up read!

JeanieG .. hope you liked your MB and that it is playing well with its buddies! Apple Caramel Cake sounds ever-so decadent!

DublB ... By now you will be thinking you should have called in Molly Maid to clean your old house! Are you going to sell it? Or are you keeping it for your son(s)? or to rent?

QNSue ... measuring appointment is simple and easy. Forget what date the surgery is to be? If your cane is not found, you'd better stop and purchase a new one today.

MiraB and JanRN ... oh what a lovely MB ... and a nice group playing well together.

MiraB ... and what is peaking out along the right side of the group photo? Yes, a cuppa it'll be for my catch-up! How are the Princess blocks going?

GGal ... Yeaaaaaaaaa for another finish! Now for the photo op, so we can all oooooh and aaaahhh! Speaking of back issues .... I'm off to the chiro this aftn for a tune-up!

OKSGlad ... is that nasty ILean visiting again?

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 View Post
............Carrie...what a special time for you. I hope you're taking the fullest advantage of it............
CarrieM ... now this has me reeeeeeeally curious!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you'll enlighten me instead of leaving me in suspense ... not sure when my cuppa and read will happen!